Moderator: Peter

Peter
Vorstand
Name: Krauss
Vorname: Peter
Alu Teile Dampfstrahlen

Beitragvon Peter » Fr 12. Apr 2013, 09:09

Dampfstrahlen.jpg

For a quote please call me or email digital photos of your parts to npclaydon@btinternet.com

(+44)1206-257381 or (+44)7976-300123.

I only offer a thorough high quality surface finishing service to a very high standard.

I take pride in my work and if you want a competitively priced restoration finish then please look no further.

"90% of my work comes from recommendation and repeat business."

I will aim to beat any like for like vapour blasting quote but will not compromise on the finish - Please call to discuss.
If i dont answer then please leave a number and I will always call you back. If you prefer a call back just send your
number on the contact form via our website http://www.ccaquablasting.com

All prices are based on time to achieve the required surface finish and this is simply based on the surface area to
cover using the highest quality blasting media available.

It is difficult to provide a complete price list for Vapour Blasting as component sizes and surface areas vary
so much therefore each component is quoted on request.

As a rough guide I charge:

£35 to £70 each for 250cc - 750cc motorcycle crank case halves (twins/triples 2 stroke)
£75 each for 4 stroke 750cc+ crank case halves
£20 - £35each for 2 stroke motorcycle cylinder heads
£25 - £35 each for 2 stroke cylinder barrels
£15 - £25 each for fork leg lowers
£25 - £45 for 4 cylinder motorcycle cam covers
£2 - £10 each for small brackets / covers
£8 - £15 each for con-rods (destaining/peening)
£40 - £90 for inlet manifolds (4 / 6 cylinder - short / long tract)
£30 - £70 for brake drums (motorcycle / car - size and level of cooling fin dependant)
£15 - £35 for carburettor manifolds
£100 - £175 cylinder blocks (4 / 6 cylinder size and level of detail dependant)
£75 - £150 cylinder heads (4 / 6 cylinder size and level of detail dependant)
£100 - £175 motorcycle alloy frames
£50 - £100 motorcycle alloy swing arms
£10 - £25 motorcycle yokes

Please note :
All components are assessed and priced individually depending on size and the level of
detail and received condition - No two components are the same - I am happy to provide
free accurate quotations from photos or with the parts in front of me.

I also advertise my service on Ebay and Motoring internet forums

I price competitively based on the time involved to vapour blast the complete surface
area of a component (inside and out) (external only if specifically requested) whilst taking
into account the running costs of an industrial slurry pump and engine powered screw compressor.
High air flow is important for a uniform finish.

I also change my media regularly to ensure a uniform concours finish.

All components are handled with care and all surfaces within the vapour blast machine are
rubber coated to prevent damage to fragile surfaces during the refinishing process.

All parts are meticulously cleaned following blasting - all orifices are cleaned with very
high air pressure including fine bore flexible nylon tubes used for drillings and oil ways.

A final blast over with dry compressed air is always recommended prior to final assembly.
If using my postal service I offer a competitive return courier service at a cost of only £10 for up to 25kg.

All prices are + VAT :

Payments can be made by Cash , Cheque , Bank Transfer or Paypal (+4% handling fee for Paypal).

Cheques payable to: CC Aqua Blasting Limited

(Special VAT inclusive offer prices are sometimes available when submitting enquiries at shows)
Grüße - Peter
Bild

Zurück zu „Quellen“